Thursday, June 16, 2011

Relaxing

Or trying to... I got my Period on Monday the 6th... I had the longest Luteal phase ever, it was 13 days! Almost 14.... and the shortest cycle on record! 33 Days! This is a good thing despite the fact that I did not get prego this time... The healthier I am going into this pregnancy the better I guess, right!? Also I have signed up for some local running races, with my best friend who's sister is almost ready to pop! I feel it will happen for me this year, just not yet... I did just sign up for classes to go back to school this fall, waiting to find out if I got into the class I signed up for...
I just got a call from my best friend her sister, she's in Labor and at the hospital... I found out about her getting pregnant by accident last September, just after my 2nd miscarriages. I am truly happy for her but it is always bittersweet... But here I go again...
'Sometimes'- I hope all is well...

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for the news. Was hoping one of us would have great news. My name is Steph, by the way. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you. A friend's wife - who had a miscarriage at about 12 weeks - told me this: they "survived" the next year + waiting for a baby (while the brother of this woman had a baby) by thinking "there is a little soul waiting to come, we know that, now we just have to wait until the timing is right."

    ReplyDelete