Sorry I haven't posted more.... Just been so busy getting ready for this little one to arrive! No complaints here, sleeping is getting a little hard but nothing I can't deal with.... I love being pregnant.... And I cannot wait to meet this little one! Should have some updated nursery shots next week... Baby is currently breach so I maybe be scheduled for a C-section which wasn't what we planned but baby can turn up til 38 weeks.... On fact baby is only on the 30% for length and weight, all normal but small side so they are watching things closely and say baby will most likely turn later or continue to move... I really feel like baby only shows breach when I have Dr apts!!! Stubborn little one! But oh well what ever is best for me and baby in the end is going to happen! Ahhhh 4 weeks left?!!!!!!! Doesn't seem possible.... Here we are though....
Just wanted yo up date you all... Still good, I'll write more later...
Ali I seriously can't believe you are at 35 weeks. I am so excited for the coming weeks and to see what your little one is :)
ReplyDeleteFour weeks left?!?! I can't wait to see baby!!
ReplyDeletehoping your baby turns in time
ReplyDeleteWow time flies! Hoping the baby turns in time :)
ReplyDelete