Thursday, October 20, 2011

Waiting game...

So I have been listening to the Green Album, for those of you that were not Muppet fans growing up - this album is exactly what my inner child *(and growing baby…) needs this week. The waiting has been killing me, Monday cannot come soon enough. Today I feel good, not too much in the way of symptoms plaguing me: heartburn seems settled (Probiotics and Organic Cider Vinegar is life savior!), nausea seem very light but still there occasionally, and constipation is fixed (for now….always a struggle). I am feel good besides being really tired. I even got a 100% on my A&P quiz this week! I’m just feeling positive. I’m also hoping that everything will be good Monday, we hear the heartbeat again.

So because we have had a couple losses we have decided to wait to tell people until week 14ish (i.e. Hubby’s blabber mouth family- My MIL told her entire town about my last miscarriage… awesome… now I get the “looks” you know….). Which will be on the 20th of November. The SIL son birthday is that weekend and after everyone leaves the party we think that we will tell them then, try to see if everyone wants to do Dinner, BIL’s b-day is a few days before my nephews so maybe we can convince everyone to want to go out to dinner that night… tell them the news… or Hubby and I wanted to tell them in a creative way, we are both Artist and I worked in Graphic Design for years- God you think my blog would be more creative, oups!- But we were thinking of making Tee’s for the 2 little Nephews that say “Big Cousin” on them and Wrap them up…Let them open them… and not say anything – see if Hubby’s family catches on, Hubby said he would Film their reaction… Super corny but we think it will make up for the fact that I’m 14 weeks and haven’t told them yet…. I have a feeling that they will be sort of upset but because of my past understand… a little…..

So I continue to wait....

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad for this update. And I love the idea of telling them in a creative way. Can't wait 'til Monday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete