I was posed a question “what’s next?” By one of my only and favorite blogging buddies.
Well I have an appointment in 2 weeks on the 24th to hear the little heart beat again in the office- Which I cannot wait to hear again!- that will be my 10 week appointment. Then they will set up my 13 week Ultrasound for the testing one, this is one of the big ones that takes a hour they take over 100 photos of the baby to measure, then a another big one at week 18. So that should be November 13th through the 18th for the 13 week ultrasound, then the week of Christmas Eve for my 18-19 week ultrasound… looks like just at the new year I will be at the half way point…. I’ll be 20 weeks on January 1st… I’m not huge into numbers but I thought this was odd I’m 13 week on November 13th…. I’m 18 weeks on Dec 18th… Odd?!
My symptoms are in full swing again… so much for a reprieve. My breast are an entire size larger, and growing… My pants are all fitting a little tight… I’m not showing but you know how when you have your period and your bloated that’s me 24/7… So I think that I need to do a little shopping sooner than later… I’m even giving into the younger style of stretchy pants – you know the ones we wore back in 1985 with the long tee’s and the long sweatshirts?! Well they look slightly better than they did then and they don’t have stirrups!… but I’m not one to wear tight clothing… so this maybe a challenge seeing as everything is going to be tight and I will be slightly larger… I’m thinking I will just get a few long sweaters and belts. My friend Annie says this is the “Fat Stage” and it last for the next weeks until we reach about 17 to 20 weeks…. Well I have at least 11 weeks to go in this stage… I love it though! I don’t care about fat stage, showing, morning sickness, constipation so long as it brings me to the conclusions I want: A baby!
In other news, we decided we will tell people at 13 weeks i.e. after my first ultrasound where the baby doesn’t look like a blob and we might have a okay photo of the little person I’m growing. We have been calling the baby our “Roommate” in public… Saying things like “well before the roommate moves in we need to get the room ready for them…” and “the roommate is hungry again…” This last statement is my passive aggressive way of saying FEED ME! Haha! Hubby has been so helpful, he gives me kisses all the time, and really does understand if I say I’m not feeling good – I’m REALLY not feeling good. Like this morning I was leaving and I gave him a kiss and he looked at me and said “Oh, that was a good one!” It made me laugh so hard, I love him and I know he’s going to be an amazing father… he’s doing so well taking care of me… I am grateful.
My hurdle… Food… Which I love, I’m a GREAT eater. I think it was the night my hubby order a sandwich and it came with my favorite garlic pickle and I refused was when he thought wow this is real deal Copperfield… My wife is Prego! I can’t find anything that won’t make me puke, or at least I think that will make me puke, I am desperately trying to find something to sooth my beastly stomach within.. It’s very hard, I always thought my friends that were getting morning sickness just weren’t eating enough and they were over drama the entire thing… Oh no they didn’t! I did find out that Garlic is not my friend and I love fruit- I could eat fruit all the time and Potatoes and if I can't find anything cereal and milk is so my friend...So this is for reals and it suck but again I’ll take every stinking minute of this wonderful thing.
Signing off for now, more later…
Thank you for the update!!! I think this is the real thing. Your symptoms are full on which must mean great things!!!! You are an inspiration: you stayed patient and didn't jump into Clomid or IUIs or IVF. Fantastic and a great lesson to those of us waiting: it CAN happen!
ReplyDeleteHubby is giving his sample right *now*. I do IUI at 1:30.