Friday, February 3, 2012

My Heart breaks....

A new blogger that I have just had the honor of reading her touching blog, Thanks to a fellow Blogger/new {old} friend- Steph's attention has sadly started blogging for the same reason that we all seem to... A Loss... a sweet, angelic 22 weeks old baby... I cannot imagine what that must be like. I could not imagine. I looking back on Oct 25th, 2011 and how sad we were. How we only had 10 weeks of bliss- and making plans.; then the sadness, I remember feeling so empty, so loss, so broken, so at fault.... She had only 22 weeks, every week progressing perfectly.... I feel for her and her family. I find my self at my work desk crying, she may be a "stranger" to me but this situation and her pain is not... I know that I can never say that I truly know what it is like to lose a baby at 22 weeks but I can be there as a support - just like others have been there for me... My heart just goes out to her and her family now....





***Update ***  my numbers are still stagnant at 13.9 from 19 last week.... I need them to be under 6.... Cheer to YET ANOTHER Blood panel.... At least I get to visit with the Dr Friday and talk plans... I feel like that will help a little...Praying my last tube is clear and healthy.... Unfortunately we still don't know.

1 one for Steph - TOUCHDOWN!

2 comments:

  1. :) I hope for a touchdown. Or maybe 9 or 10!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am truly touched by how everyone is ready to help, to be there for me.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete