1. Post the rules2 - Answer the 11 questions from the person who tagged you. 3 - Create 11 new questions for the people you tag.4 - Tag people and link them to your post.5 - Let them know that you tagged them.Here are my answers:
- What household chore would you never ever do again if you could have your way? – Dishes, I HATE dishes- I will do everything else, even washing the throan!
- Ever been to a drive-in movie theater? If so, when and where? And did you neck in the back seat? If not, any desire? Hubs and I love the Drive-in’s in Maine there are 2 we go to Windham, ME and Saco TWIN Drivn-In, yeah you heard me 2 BIG Screens! - They were all featured in Maine Magazine about the industry and the cool retro way to watch movies –– We always pull in backwards, Drop the back seat on our Subie Wagon and lay blankets down, bring pillows and snacks… As for Necking, yes there is some but Hubs & I are big on the PDA when little kids are around but we have gone to let’s say 2nd … maybe 3rd base, but besides camping this is his favorite thing to do!
- Favorite thing to do on a rainy, dreary day? Get all snuggled into the couch and get a TV series watch it back to back, order take out and just enjoy the satisfaction of watching a series all together! The doggies love it too!
- Apple or banana? Oooh this is a tuffie, I love them both! But Apple, something about picking apples in the fall that really makes me happy, you can’t really go picking banana without a 14+ flight and a guide, a machete, etc.. you see where this could get expensive…
- What are your favorite smells? Spring {it totally has a smell in the air}, right in the soft fur just under my doggies ears…love kissing them there!, my hubs neck as I snuggle in for a cuddle, my mum when I hug her, love her, Lilacs and Sun hitting the ground right after a rain…. Love that smell!
- What would you do with a million bucks? Pay off my Mum’s house, any bills she has, My Brother’s bills too, and then mine, my 2 Grandparents, then take care of anyone else I can… and then with what was left fix out house and add the 2nd story and add solar water heat to my house! Oh and pay my Med bills and IVF for a good friend... you know who you are ;) And maybe set up a foundation for women who cannot afford to know why they are having issues....
- If you were President of the world, what would you fix first about the world? Well, I wouldn’t want the job, wouldn’t know where to start but how about World Peace? Too Cheesy… yeah I know.
- What's the most exotic place you've been or want to go? I want to go to the Islands in the Carabiean someday, but MOSTLY I want to go to Paris France… Not very exotic but Hubs and I are less Tropical and more wine, bikes and looking at Art….
- Sweet or salty? Salty… for one I loooooove good salt – like the kind that cost like 8+ dollars a small bag! But I love the combo of both, like a balance, good sweet and then good salty…. That’s how I Role!
- Most recent book you've read? Recommend it? HUNGER GAMES! Yes sooooo good but I should not have read it now in the middle of my 2nd school semester, I want to read them all…. But I need to wait until May 12… then I can read the 2nd book….
- Five basic food items your house is (almost) never without? Oatmeal, Bread (for Hubs – I’m GF), eggs, some sort of fruit or veggies and rice- Oh and milk too!
No Idea how to Tag - but you are it! And mostly I don't know that many blogs... Fail I know...I'm getting myself out there...
1. Sometimes
3. Detour
4. gramsplusone
5. Just Smile and Blog
6. Life is hard
Here are my Question.....
1. What is the Movie that you love to just Pop in DVD player? Could be a feel good or just a silly classic!?
2. If you could make 1 thing free to everyone- what would that be? Oil, water, candy?
3. If you garden... What is your favorite veggie or fuit to grow? And any tricks of the trade?
4. What is your favorite Sea Food? (from Seaweed to Lobsters what makes you hungery?)
5. Gellato, Ice Cream, Frozen Yogurt or Custard?
6. Favorite Season?
7. Favorite Color
8. If you could have a fun car to bump around in when you are not trying to make babies, what would that be?
9. Do you have any pets?
10. What Kind of Milk do you drink?
11. Do you make something crafty? If so what is it, or maybe it's a hidden tallent?
1. What is the Movie that you love to just Pop in DVD player? Could be a feel good or just a silly classic!?
2. If you could make 1 thing free to everyone- what would that be? Oil, water, candy?
3. If you garden... What is your favorite veggie or fuit to grow? And any tricks of the trade?
4. What is your favorite Sea Food? (from Seaweed to Lobsters what makes you hungery?)
5. Gellato, Ice Cream, Frozen Yogurt or Custard?
6. Favorite Season?
7. Favorite Color
8. If you could have a fun car to bump around in when you are not trying to make babies, what would that be?
9. Do you have any pets?
10. What Kind of Milk do you drink?
11. Do you make something crafty? If so what is it, or maybe it's a hidden tallent?
Thank you for tagging me, Ali! I LOVE Hunger Games. SOOO good. Can't wait for the movie to come out next month.
ReplyDelete