Monday, June 25, 2012

2 DPO... much better today

So things have been better today. Not feeling as tired and sore. I do have a little hematoma (aka bruising) at the site for the 2nd shot. Rookie mistake, I forgot to change the needle head after drawing the 2nd vial of meds (HCG) into the shot, it was dull therefore I have a bruise…. First shot burned a bit going in but was fine once I set for a bit…. Then the next day I felt fine but grumpy, unusually grumpy. But Sunday was horrible I was extremely tired. It could have been the heat and the fact I shot a wedding all day long Saturday that made me that tired on Sunday. I am getting older and my body doesn’t rebound like it use to from extreme working. So I took a 4 hour nap on Sunday. I now today feel tired but not too bad today. I actually feel really good. I feel like we didn’t necessarily time things the greatest. We had timed intercourse on Tuesday night, Wednesday night late, not Thursday night, Friday night and Saturday Morning, not Saturday night, and then again on Sunday morning… We might be okay, I think we are but only 2 weeks will tell – well 12 days…. 2 DPO today… they countdown to pregnancy website says my chances are high based on my input. Which just mean I had sex on the days that I needed to...We shall see. i would not be surprised if I was pregnant- well maybe a little.... But still for me this could really go either way.

 I started Progesterone last night. Thank you STEPH!! No real changes there. I did have a temp rise on Sunday morning to 98.04 normal rise, then this morning 98.48, I assume that’s the extra progesterone talking. Haven't seen much leakage yet... Question: Does that little capsule completely melt and dissolve or am I going to find a shell of pill in my panties? I hate all the chemicals in my body...I really wish my body knew what to do when it tried to get prego.... Just do your Job Body!

I’m feeling okay this cycle – be interested to see if this works and then really the big test will be to get me past 12 weeks… Then I think I will Breathe a little….But I am getting ahead of myself. But I am also trying to think Positive…. I need to think this can and will happen. I will treat my body and mind as if I am pregnant. I think I will test on the 4th of July.... That would be day 23 and - 11 DPO.... I should know by then. And I think I should know if I can have a celebratory 4th Cocktail or if I need a Mocktail?! I guess the need to know is going to weigh on me for the next week.......Not that drinking is a big deal - I don't need to drink it's just a tell tale sign on a holiday in my family and we will be at camp - or as the rest of the country calls it's "our Cottage" on the lake in Maine...I mean my family isn't into pointing that out but they will all one by one when were are alone ask me if I am. they do every time I'm not drinking. I think this year I will pretend to be hung over... usually that keeps them off my trail but not for long....

Here goes.... the 2WW.....

1 comment:

  1. Remember to not be too disappointed if the test isn't positive at 11dpo. It can take til days 14-16 to actually show a positive result.

    ReplyDelete