Thursday, June 21, 2012

So Sorry....

I have been again MIA for a month... I am sorry I have been trying to read all of the blogs I follow and catch up...

So I have been alright. Just feeling down about the whole process of taking drugs to make a baby. I just have so many worries and questions:
Will this Work?
Are drugs the right way...
Do I have a chance this year...?
Is this my right path?
Will I ever be free of thinking these things some day...?
Will people stop say "it's going to happen"?

1000's of more questions then what is just here. I find myself wanting to seek out a psychic or medium have them tell me just anything to let me know the end of all this worry is over. I would love to just know, yes or no. I really don't think I would want to hear no but if that was the case then I can built and bridge and get over it but I really don't think that is the case. Has anyone any thoughts on this? Anyone they have liked in the past and used for spiritual advisory.

I was watching "How I met your mother" it's one of my fav TV shows. It was a repeat from Christmas, Robin on the show finds out that when she sleeps with Barney that she might be pregnant and goes to the Dr and finds out that she later cannot have children at all...I cried. And Cried.... it was not that she wanted Kids but she wanted to know if she wanted them she could and I can relate to that. I want children but to be told no..... that is heart wrenching...

Tomorrow I have my Check Day 11 - see if eggs are on the left side.... So if the are then a shoot myself with HcG and hubby and I make whoopee! But this cycle I have not temped, peed on a OPK or anything. I did check my cervix though today. It's odd but i almost feel like I have given in to all of this.... Not sure where it will take me but I'm hoping for pregnant and staying that way. And this cycle I think I will O on the right side and I'm going to really get to try this time! But I also cannot test because the HcG will show pregnant when I'm not, How long does that last?

I guess these are all things I get to find out.... Wish me luck at 7:30 am - nothing like a Joy stick in your V-jay-jay to wake you up....

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you're back. And sorry that you're feeling down.... I can relate. Getting the green light to go for it again has given me mixed feelings. maybe I should be happy with the family have. Do I want to go through the waiting and panicking again?.....
    I hope we can both find some answers....
    thinking of you
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. About 6 days after the HCG shot you should be able to poas. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! Both so much, that helps me Rebecca so much, I need to probably hold off on testing until I get past 13 days because I normallly have not had a cycle that went past 12 days DPO- now I'm 14 to 13 days! I guess its all working. I will wait to test - unless I really am convinced - until the 10th of July.... Although usually i know at 10 DPO.............. it will be hard!!!!!!!!!!!

    Hang in there ladies....

    ReplyDelete