Sunday, September 30, 2012

Fall(ing)....

I find myself in disbelief that after what 3 years of hell that someone close to me could be upset with me because I'm not over the moon excited for them again for the 3 rd time......yes you heard me upset because I didn't get all excited, call her and tell her how happy I am that she has had now three children in the time I have lost 4... so insensitive of me....yes my SIL actually told this to my mother in law and then passively aggressively told my close friend and my BIL girlfriend V that she could not understand why I can be happy for my friends babies and not SIL's - here's a thought maybe its because my friends are supportive!!!!???? V told her that its a wonder how I make it through the week, year or day with what she had Been through - she told her some other choice phases and yet still MIL didn't get it. She watched our dogs this weekend, we went to a concert, Journey (it was amazing) and we were just trying to visit and she kept trying to tell me about one of her nieces (who is 20 years old) just gave birth to a 8 Lbs baby boy, she kept bringing it up and asking if I had seen the photo on facebook - then she asked hubby (her son) he said no he hadn't seen the baby but he wasn't interested in seeing him either - then she asked again ... ugggh she just wanted me too be happy for them and prove that I'm unhappy for just SIL I know it....
I O-ed this weekend at some point we were off this month but we tired - got a cold at the concert Journey this weekend - didn't help that it was in 40 degree weather and it was raining ... perfect storm for a cold - officially 26 days unroll surgery - Dr didn't want id to prevent which I thought was odd but I guess if I did get prego then I wouldn't need the surgery, right? And I think I would O the weekend right after my surgery .... I'll have to do some research on if its safe to O and conceive after surgery .... oh well 2013 you are my year I know it ....

4 comments:

  1. That is so annoying they would act like that! Ugh! Here's to 2013... It's just around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is hoping that you won't need the surgery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your SIL needs to get over herself. She knows your story, she should back off and stop bitching about you behind your back. Your MIL shouldn't be stirring the pot either. I'm sorry they're acting this way, it sucks. (((hugs))) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your SIL sounds like someone who is hunting for attention. A little compassion would go a long way, but that's not always something you can teach someone. I hope you can do your best to ignore her. :(

    ReplyDelete