Friday, September 14, 2012

Phew.....

Cycle came right on time, 30 days,  no pregnancy this cycle. And honestly I am a little glad, I know that sounds completely odd with everything I have been through this year. A year ago today  I was getting the results to my 2nd beta and it was spectacular. I was over the moon. The next time I get pregnant I want it to be unmarred by past events, I want it to be it's own time. I don't want to repeat anything I have done.

With that said I find myself oddly in the same time again. This time it's October 25th that I am repeating with surgery...

My D&C was October 25th 2011.
Now I'm having Endometriosis Laparoscopy on October 25th, 2012

It is different this time....because:
1) it's on my terms
2) I'm in a different space then I was a year ago
3) I need this, endomoeteriosis is not something to mess with and might be a reason I am not getting pregers
4) This is with my New Dr, who I love, and I've been told she great at this
5) My Dr is going to the HSG test while I'm under and the Saline test too...3 birds with 1 stone... yes.please.
6) It will do me no harm
7) it buys me more time to try with out endo retuning
8) Can't think of any reason not to...
9) I'm not pregannt yet, it's been a year, let's go inside a see what's going on with me...
10) ...... running out of reason, but It's scheduled, I'm going!

We are in a constant battle for times that can and will repeat themselves due to circumstances out of our control, but one can only hope and pray that one would not repeat the events of last year.

A friend of mine IRL who had lost about a year after first I did - then lost 2 more babies this past year. Just shared amazing news, she's pregnant with a baby boy at 16 weeks! - it's crazy but they could tell the sex that early, we all laughed and congratulated the father, complementing his child on his giant male parts that were visible in a sono this early! She is still having some bleeding - they say it's due to small clots but nothing causing harm to her and or the baby. But never the less they are watching her like a Hawk. She just stopped taking progesterone this week and is doing great!


3 comments:

  1. I had the HSG done while I was under for a laproscopy, and it is definitely the way to go. I wish you a speedy recovery! (I think I had mine on a Thursday, and even though I was without a car and had to call a taxi, I still left work early on Monday.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your surgery goes well. Three birds with one stone - definitely a no-brainer! My RE told me laparoscopies are great for getting a good look at everything, so I'm sure you'll get lots of answers from it. And get rid of the evil endo!! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, I love hearing stories of pregnancies after losses, it really gives me hope. Makes me happy! So glad about your surgery date...it will be here in no time. And killing three birds in one? That's Iike hitting the surgery jackpot.

    ReplyDelete