Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Holidays.... sigh...

Today I would be 10 weeks...... today would mean telling family and friends closest to us, today would mean so much.... Sadly we are not in that place...Oh well...

Moving On.

I got back my Microbiology test back, I received a 85! I had really thought there was no way I would get anything higher then a 70 seeing the class average was an 80! Wahoo! Now there is no way I'm not getting an A! Makes my day to have my hard work pay off, and knowing that this class which I feel is my achilles heal is actually my best class really helps boost my mood.

Today I do not feel like working... I feel like making Christmas gifts, listening to Christmas music, getting ready to decorate the tree tomorrow... I'm in full  Christmas mood, which is very much the old me, the me that I forgot last year. I didn't even get a tree last year until the 3rd week in December, yes I know Christmas is on the 3rd week... yeah I was slightly a Grinch... But I still created a slide show for my family of our camping trip that summer and a cook book with recipes... I pulled it together...And drank a lot.... This year I actually made gifts this summer, fall and winter for everyone. This year I made Pickles- Sour Mustard, Apple Butter, Homemade Kahlua. I am trying to come up with other ideas.... I want something to put all the goodies into too, but I don't want to spend money, I think I can sew something crafty, maybe even a reusable bag.... I've got plenty of fabric odds... Going to make labels for all the food items...It will be fun to see people look through the gift, I love the giving part..... it's my favorite!

As for my Tree, poor hubs... He loves (lots of) colors and lights, flashy anything, if it's shiny, yup he loves it.... Well this year I'm getting my dream tree: white soft lights, cream/tan with Blue and green accents and Burlap- VINTAGE... I want to have a decorative tree, I want the tree that ends up on pintress... I don't have kids, yet, we have very little in the sentimental department for ornaments... - I'm doing it! Will post Photos once completed... Hopefully this weekend!

Monday Dec 3rd we have our follow up apt, hoping that there is nothing bad to report from the fetal tissue extracted... I know its terrible, But I want the issue to be a septum so badly... then it's fixable, my night mare would be slightly or close to over... Oh and JUST got a Phone call, my MRI is FRIDAY!!!!!!! at 3:30 SO great, because then I can talk with the Dr on Dec 3rd about the GAME PLAN! I'm really Pumped!




2 comments:

  1. Great job with your microbiology test results! Go you!! :)

    Good luck with your MRI, I hope it gives you some answers. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say that I never got an 85 on my micro exams...I was horrible at that subject. Think the highest I got was an 80.

    ReplyDelete