A Journey through our fertility fun...And achieving the impossible... having a baby!
I am SO sorry this keeps happening to you.
my heart is breaking for you right now! I am so so sorry!
I'm so very sorry. (((((hugs))))
I'm so sorry this keeps happening. :-(
No! Oh gosh, I am so sorry....this is so sad and I wish we could all make it better. Praying for you.
I am so sorry to hear this:-(
Oh noooo. I am so very sorry. **hugs**
I am so incredibly sorry!!
I am so sorry...... hugs
I'm so sorry... words just aren't enough. Hugs, Ali.
I am so, so sorry. My heart aches for your loss. Sending you a huge hug.
Oh, Ali. Oh no. I can't believe this has happened again. I was so full of hope for you, and I know you were too. I'm thinking of you and sending you love and strength.
I am SO sorry this keeps happening to you.
ReplyDeletemy heart is breaking for you right now! I am so so sorry!
ReplyDeleteI'm so very sorry. (((((hugs))))
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry this keeps happening. :-(
ReplyDeleteNo! Oh gosh, I am so sorry....this is so sad and I wish we could all make it better. Praying for you.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry to hear this:-(
ReplyDeleteOh noooo. I am so very sorry. **hugs**
ReplyDeleteI am so incredibly sorry!!
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry...... hugs
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry... words just aren't enough. Hugs, Ali.
ReplyDeleteI am so, so sorry. My heart aches for your loss. Sending you a huge hug.
ReplyDeleteOh, Ali. Oh no. I can't believe this has happened again. I was so full of hope for you, and I know you were too. I'm thinking of you and sending you love and strength.
ReplyDelete