Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Getting back my Stride... and only two unexplained misses? Out of 6 Really?

I have simplified my life a little, I'm taking on less of everything and getting down to me and Hubs (well and the doggies too!). We are getting back to us.  Besides school and work I am doing only what I want to do. I think I am going to run a 1/2 marathon this year, in September.... we shall see. I can down grade it to a 5k once signed up, so I may do that.... If I get pregnant I'm certainly not running 13.1 miles through the hill, beaches and Mountains of Maine on Mount Dessert Island... I might run the 5k but we shall see again... I think I will sign up it's a YMCA event, money will be well spent either way. And I do love a good race T-shirt! And a reason to travel upstate/downeast for a weekend....

I am "trying" for a baby and "trying" not to go crazy in the process... It's just so hard when you have over 5+ friends, all having babies in the next 3 months.... it's torcher... But I am getting through it. I just want it to be me (us)....

I have nothing wrong with me, but the Dr explained that really I have only 2 unexplained miscarriages....  really because I count 6...

May 2010- Ectopic- that's what caused that loss
August - 2010- No idea, miscarriage, blight ovum.. not sure, lost at 7 weeks
Feb 2011 - Chemical pregnancy? under 2 weeks prego...
October 2011- No idea pathology and D&C were inconclusive to reason... Lost at 10 weeks
Jan 2012 - Ectopic or leftover tissue, nothing really...
November 2012 - Chromosomal Trisomy +12, not compatible with life...

So there you have it, just 2 unexplained misses..... out of the last 3 years... So that's not as bad as we thought.... but still that's 2 losses that I have had... and 1 Chromosomal, and 2 Ectopic and a partridge in a pear tree..... yup...

1 comment: