Monday, August 29, 2011

Come on Irene?

So the storm was not as "stormy" as she could have been. That's fine with me! The Hubby and I both worked pretty hard to get the yard cleared, which has been an ongoing project that would have taken weeks to complete and we somehow found the ability to do it all in an afternoon. Funny how a threat of a hurricane will motivate you!

It's my Birthday this week..... and I'm feeling like the end of an era is about to happen and I have nothing prepared.... Ever feel like you have soooo much to do and no time to do it in.... That's me, only I had 30 years and I feel like I'm cramming it all in now. At least this weekend was really nice. I got to spend some much needed time with my hubby and we just relaxed. We really didn't do anything... Just stayed in PJ's and watched instant stuff on Netflix.

Looking forward to Friday, friends of ours are taking us out to dinner, 1. to celebrate Adam taking a new job- with GREAT Hours! Finally 2. Their 9 year Wedding anniversary (ironically Hubby and I met the same year they got married, I was even at their hotel the day after their wedding and had no idea!) 3. My Birthday. So we have a lot to celebrate. Glad we have great friends.

Oh and today is my First day of school.... I'm sort of not in belief that it's happening!
But It's just 1 night class, it will be fine..... Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment