Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Making Plans...

So I found myself limiting my life... Here let me explain.

I would not sign up or do something because I thought I would be Prego... Well NO MORE, I'm going to be available to do as I please! Just signed up for a 10K that's finishers get Beer and Pizza! Heck Ya!
{Even though I'm Gluten Free I think I need a BIG Cheat day like that! Bring on the Bread and Beer! Pumkinhead is in season!- for those of you that don't know that beer, it's a magical thing that taste like cold glass of fall, complete with pumkin pie.... so good we (the entire state of Maine, no joke really!) wait for it every year!}

So... Here's to not putting things off! I know we all do this and forget to LIVE. It's like that song live like we are dieing. I'm not a huge country fan but I always think of that when I say no to something because I'm thinking I could be...Prego. Well you know what: could-a, would-a, should-a, and shame on me!

You only live once, I should probably enjoy life now while I am young, healthy and able.

And Cheers to O-ing early too....

No comments:

Post a Comment