I am going for my blood work on Thursday and I need to see at least a 50% reduction again, so my number 19 and now I need to see 9 or less... my personal hope is that I will see 6 which means that Birth control can start and I can get on track to healing.
Healing means that I can focus on school and my work for 3 months, no thoughts about making babies... hahahah YEAH RIGHT?! I will not be able to get that off my mind but at least the pressure will be off for 3 months.
I will be like I was in college again... High school... Only I was totally a 20 year old virgin... I wasn't cool enough to lose the Big V in high school. College was my entrance into "women-hood" if you will... Wow, if I knew then what I know now.... I would never have taken Birth control... Well maybe, but I would not have been so worried about pregnancy once I met Hubby... I knew that I was going to be with him for ever, I just knew. So why didn't I know that I was going to have this much "fun" trying....
Well the truth is, I did.... I knew that it was going to be hard because I was told that in the early 90's, the year I was 1st place on Birth control... Apparently having a menstral cycle that was over 45 days long was a bad thing and bleeding so badly in your sleep that you have to have rubber sheets was also not the norm... I even had to get a new mattress - my mum was worried what the guys at the dump would think...
After 3 different doctors and some traumatic experiences I found out - there is nothing they can do but regulate with The Pill... I remember crying with my mum - telling her that I wasn't going to have sex, and that I felt dirty and broken- I was 12 for gods sake. Not that it's wrong to have sex at 13 but I thought it was terrible at the time. I think that's why I didn't really explore that until I was 20. I could not bare to to that to my mum I guess. Well that break through just saved me a ton of therapy! My mum was great and supportive. I never felt that she was judging me - I was judging me...
Now in my Thirties - (wow I just said {typed} that out loud) - I can say I am finally on my way to the right path. I have a plan. I have testing that will help narrow down the issues. I know that I have a cycle disorder, I know now that I have a progesterone issue.... I know I lot that I didn't know then. And I guess as much as my Journey was really hard on me it will take me places where I need to be. I am a nursing student and I have always said that I want to work with the babies, maybe baby I need to work with the mum to be. I think I know now why my journey has brought me to this point.
Well here I go again on my own, only I'm not on my own I have a ton of women that are walking the path I walk and it's not easy. We will get there.
xoxo Lovely baby making ladies
Thinking about those IVF ladies....
Six is my new fav number!!!!
ReplyDeleteme too... Cheers to 6!
ReplyDelete