Tuesday, July 3, 2012

need your thoughts....Dear trigger shot ladies

So I had test all weekend and from 6dpo to 8dpo, I got a light positive on 6dpo, with a EPT,(which I was stupidly excited about - then only to wake up a few hours later to a rush thoughts and came to the conclusion that it's the trigger shot I was seeing) then light positive 7 dpo with Dollar Tree test, then Clear Negative on Monday morning with a dollar tree test -This assuming that the HCG from the trigger shot is now down to NUL or close...

Then I waited today and went to the store and bought CVS brand sticks..... I hate buying more of these..... And it was faintly positive- VERY FAINT.... I'm not getting excited at all just confused.... But I looked online and the Dollar Tree supposedly have a sensitivity of 25ppm but I thought I remembered the package saying it was 50ppm.... So the CVS brand is supposedly 25ppm as well.....

I am just get a reading from the leftover HCG in my system from the Trigger shot and are the websites are wrong about the dollar tree test sensitivity?.... I guess the answer is only time will tell...

I really dislike feeling this insecure.... I'm normally confident and know who I am, and now I find myself a save to testing and taking drugs, what happened... Why can't my body just work....

So my little blog buddies that have done the trigger shot and thoughts?

3 comments:

  1. Here's what I think: I think the trigger is out of your system and this MIGHT be a positive because you're pregnant. Unfortunately, the ONLY way to find out is to wait. I would recommend calling your doctor tomorrow and explaining that it went positive, then negative, and now slightly positive again. You're far enough along that she could order a beta and see what your levels are.

    If not, then take a 25 ppm test and then wait 2 days and take a 50 ppm test. Your hcg needs to be rising so you'll know it is (without a beta) if you do the test magic.

    I know you hate spending the money on these stupid tests.

    Good luck. I AM SO HOPING THIS IS IT FOR YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! Blue tests often give false positives while the pink tests are more accurate. Hope that helps you a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck.....keeping my finger crossed for you!!!

    ReplyDelete