Thursday, June 27, 2013

2nd beta results....

15 DPO and CD 32... I I counted wrong last time.... I guess I was on CD 29 Monday! (numbers were 127)

Now......
HCG 355!

I'm happy with almost tripling numbers....

and in other news I helped deliver my Niece this morning!

Here is the best part my niece was born 27 min. after I got the results from my Dr. over text (yes my Dr's office me... I love them) But I didn't know until after She was born the good news!

My Niece arrived in a rather quick way. I was always planning to her birthing buddy but never thought that I would help deliver the baby! It was about 9:25 am and we were going to get her in the tub to help with the compounding contractions. Well my Brother's Girlfriend, we will call her L, wanted to go to the bathroom before she got in the tub... well she got to the toilet and the contraction turned in to pushing.... then both nurses looked at me and must have seen my face as I was bracing L and feeling like this was more then just a "bathroom trip" They whisked her off to the bed and there was my niece head just barely showing! Mind you my brother stepped out for a coffee moments before the tub.... Well the head was "crowning"  and I saw alot more of L then I thought I would. I heald one knee and her shoulder and rubbed, she pushed one big one and within 30 sec and at 9:27am - AKM was born!!! I cried and hugged them both! Applauded the nursing staff on the wonderful job! The gracefully my Brother walks in and staring at me and L he couldn't see AKM... then she let out a squeal and he like snapped too, the entire time we were saying to him J you are a Dad he was blankly overwhelmed- Coffee break was a slighly poor timed event!... And they let me cut the cord- J didn't want to then latter the cord needed shortening and then he was ready to do it!

 It was AWESOME, everything that I wanted to be a part of and more... beautiful... I'm seriously on a high right now! I love it!! My

6 comments:

  1. Ummm how could a day be any better than that? Congrats on being aunt and on your pathway to being a mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that was a quick delivery. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best. Day. Ever for you (well next to you giving birth of course)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the great beta!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your awesome beta and your beautiful niece! :)

    ReplyDelete