So..... I'm pregnant .....
I don't have a Pee stick to post or anything at the moment. My electronic devices are not allowing this at the moment...
I actually thought I was out...but had odd cramping at 6 or 5 dpo... even texted a friend who thought it was a good sign.
I'm petrified.
happy.
scared.
but excited.
nauseated.
symptom stocking.
actually stopped progesterone for 2 nights before I figured it out a tested....the give away. Brushing my teeth and feeling hung over...when I didn't drink a drop ... and I actually thought I was earlier int the week. But then texted that same person to tell them I'm out...then to only text them again to show them my pee stick....
Every pee stick is darker then the last....even in the middle of the day...nausea comes and goes. Boobs hurt and are full. Thank god for my neighbor gave me crinone a few weeks ago, I started that Saturday morning as soon as I found out after not taking progesterone for Thursday night and Friday night ...
Seriously? ?!?!?@#$$#%#%*&%
Happy but scared and Here I go again ....calling Dr Monday or I might wait.....I'm just so in a world win right now ...
CONGRATSSS!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAli I know this is so hard on you because of your losses. So happy for you right now! Can't wait to hear the good news from doctor :) Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteThat's amazing news! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteAmazing...Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Ali!!! I'm so thrilled for you!! I know it's hard because you've been here before, but I have a feeling this time will be different! Sending lots of positive thoughts xxx
ReplyDeletecongrats and take deep breaths!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Ali! Here's to nine wonderful months ahead.
ReplyDelete