A Heartbeat!
And one little baby in there! Small victories and hopes….
It was 118 BPM which didn't seem to worry them - they really want to see 120 BPM at the 6 and half week mark BUT Based on my LMP I should be that but we all know I have wonky cycles, "irregular" and 31 to 34 days at best. So I measured 6 weeks today. She said that was 100% on target with what I have for cycles and she was shocked there was a HB this early on based on that! I saw that flicker…. It was beautiful…. Hubs started rubbing my hand too when he saw it, just before she pointed out that she saw the HB…. She did say that she only wanted to see me every week until 9 weeks just for peace of mind for her and me. She said because the HB was 2 beats below the "norm" based on my LMP, not on Ovulation (which she says I'm dead on Ovulation happening June 12th and the size of the baby is on with that as well measuring 6 weeks), they can order weekly U/S for me and insurance will pay for it!
I'm getting sicker by the minute. 4th of July was like someone threw a switch, Boom, I am having morning sickness- which makes sense with the dating I would have been 5 weeks 2 days on the 4th…. I am feeling okay in the am if I get up between 5 and 6am, then that gives me enough time to eat before my body decides to have a date with the porcelain god. I feel good, then I feel terrible fast but I can correct it with the “right food” – wrong food…. Bad, bad, bad….. But I am on and off. My Nurse S, came out to see me before my U/S and was excited to hear that I am sick, she did a little dance. I am too funny… in my tummy… belch…
This is very different. All over the place with symptoms.
Very different. I feel like none of my past pregnancy’s and then a little of all of them, if that makes sense. This morning I got up at 6:00ish, normal time, thought I was good turned on the radio, got online, started about my day… then I had to run to the bathroom… yep. Got sick, sweats, the whole 9 yards – then fine. Decided I need to eat first thing even if I feel fine… my Boobs are tender and inflated. Crinone is interesting, I’m scooping out chunks of white jelly out of my twat….. Anything for you baby! Food is harder to find things I want: Fruit, veggies, yogurt and waffles seem to be my friend… I burp constantly. Farting is becoming a part of normal behavior where I have to actually find time to get away from others to let “the air Free”…. I’m hungry all the time but nothing sounds good to eat…. Glad I don’t have my car today, I think I would rade the grocery store big time….
Congrats on the great news Ali! It sounds like everything is absolutely perfect :) That is also great news that your RE is willing to do u/s weekly until 9 weeks. Peace of mind is a huge stress relief for sure.
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo! The weekly ultrasounds are so nice. It's a great chance to see the baby and it's growth! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteSo awesome! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteSorry about the vom, but so happy that little heart is beating away! I can't wait to see an ultrasound pic!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! What fantastic news!
ReplyDeleteAwesome news! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteawesome awesome!! Congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteYay, congrats!! Very cool that you'll have weekly ultrasounds for a while - it's amazing how quickly babies grow! xoxo
ReplyDeleteyay!!!!! congrats!!!!
ReplyDelete