Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Freaking Out.....

I find myself comparing all my other pregnancies to this one. I hate that I am doing this. They all failed. Why am I doing this?!

I have been feeling very tried, normal. Boobs a size larger. No re adversions to food, mostly just garlic makes me burp bad... Hungry all the time... Teeth brushing is fine until the end and then I sort of gag...But I have been feeling a little sick here and there, but really not bad... really not bad at all...That worries me... I want to feel sick. I know I'm not even six weeks so things could change very quickly.... by my notes on my last one I started really feeling sick at about 15 days after I found out I was prego aka 6 weeks, 5 weeks 4 days today.... could be any day now... at least I hope.

Sorry I'm freaking out... And Hubs is in Argentina, so I talk with him so little and he usually tells me I am fine..... What a hot mess I am....

5 comments:

  1. I believe everything you are feeling is completely normal and totally justified. After early losses, it is so hard not to compare and wonder if things will be different.

    I am so optimistic for you though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it makes you feel any better (I hope it does!) my early pregnancy symptoms were very similar to yours, and everything went great! I know it's got to be super hard not to compare your symptoms this time with your previous pregnancies, but I believe everything will be fine this time. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. my girlfriend said that she didn't get sick until 7 or 8 weeks. And then she was REALLY sick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you!!!! Hope you get some rest this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoping that your pregnancy continues to blossom

    ReplyDelete