Yesterday was do much fun. We were up to camp with my entire family minus hubs, he come back from Argentina today...We are so fortunate to be Americans, and thankful for the men and women who make this day possible.
Yesterday also marked my first vomit. I started out fine, then I smelled the steak...up came my famous veggie taco dip...I was fine...then I wasn't ...today I was eating my lunch then nausea, I actually had yo get up from the table at the restaurant and walk around .... I love it 6 weeks tomorrow!!!
Just happy I'm not feeling 100% I'm well aware every pregnancy is different but for me, and having the last pregnancy almost symptom free, no nausea really had me worried .. I feel better...but I feel worse! Haha
4 sleeps until sono ....
glad the hubs is back!!! Looking forward to hearing how the sono goes!
ReplyDeleteHate to see any one suffer with vomiting even if it is a good symptom.
ReplyDelete