So today I am 6 Whole weeks, 2 more sleeps until my Ultrasound. Which I'm scared about. I have been in this position so many times now before that I find scared hardly the right word when I describe my fear. Even when I hear that sweet heart beat, which I think we will, we are not out of the woods yet.
The reason I am scared is because when there is a heartbeat, then it's real, I cannot pretend to not be interested, I'm invested. I'm invested now but I am less likely to have a complete melt down. I just am so scared to get there hear the heart beat and then a week later nothing.... That terrifies me but I a good way... It tests me
Don't get me wrong I will do this again, I want to be a mum. There is nothing that drives me harder then that, I love this little one so much already, more then I let on too...
Hubs even got a little more excited about decorating the nursery. He wants to get old magazine coverages in the years/months that him and I were born, so far Esquire has Richard Gear- for his birthday, love.. and Vogue has Princess Di for my Month and year... Love that too. But we shall see. After further investigation we discovered that the vintage magazines were about 45 to 100 a piece, so we need to pick out 1 each. Then we thought what about Ranger Rick mag... that would be better.
Symptom check up:
Boobs - only thing that seems to be growing and changing daily- some days they aren't as full, but still larger then normal but last night they felt really full, and then the other day they seemed very full too. But it's off and on.The also hurt sometimes, sometimes they don't too much. Today they feel fuller and hurt. I feel like these have become my barometer for how pregnant I am.
Stomach - seems fine, hungry a lot but nothing big, some nausea yesterday after eating, not a lot but a little...
I get bloated towards the afternoon and evening.
Overall - Tired a little, nothing too much, but it is harder for me to get up in the am.... which isn't usually an issue, and I am much more tired at night. Stores seem to drain me.
Drugs: Progesterone and baby aspirin.
Going to see Brandi Carile tonight at the State Theater! So exited, hopefully I can stay awake!
So funny - I'm listening to Brandi Carlile right now! Enjoy the show, and know that my fingers will be crossed for you on U-day.
ReplyDeleteI love her, she is such a great singer, the story is my fav, Hubs and I almost used this as our wedding dance song, but the middle part had him slightly scared, little too much rock for him! haha, Loved your post today too, thank you for the well wishes, glad to hear you cannot keep food down!!
DeleteNot sure who Brandi Carile is, but have fun! Helps keep your mind of pregnancy related worries :)
ReplyDeleteThank you! I know today at work as been a blessing, very crazy, keeps my mind from wandering! And the concert tonight will help too!! thank you!! xo
DeleteLook up "the story" on youtube by her, Love that song... you may have heard it before.
DeleteHoping you hear the heartbeat.
ReplyDeleteYay for distractions! I'll be thinking of you and hoping you have a wonderful first ultrasound.
ReplyDelete