Friday, October 19, 2012

wondering...



Almost no Symptoms, well not none but very light, I do burp more then I have ever, gassy, loose stool, boobs hurt and are slightly larger, no nausea or anything, a little tired but nothing big, come hard time falling asleep.

But I guess my big thing is I really don’t feel pregnant…

Could that be because of the Progesterone Level? Last time it was over 45 and now I’m 26.4…

Last night I found myself looking back in my blog from 2011 in October, I didn’t really have any symptoms until about 22 days past ovulations which is this weekend… Could it be coming, I’ll be 6 weeks next Wednesday maybe it will happen then….
While looking though my blog I read the day we lost last year, 10-25-12… What a very hard day that was…. I still feel like it was a dream, very bad dream…. But I found myself tearing up reading over the recount of my day… and the friends that came through for me… I don’t want to go there next week, I want to be good and on my way to great things… I’ll be 6 weeks and 2 days on Friday next week…. I want to see the little beating heart and little person I’m making so badly. I feel so different this time. I feel so detached this time – even thinking about this day that is coming up isn’t bothering me that much, I’m thinking about in anticipation but not worry…

1 week from today at this time I will know the outcome. Hubby keeps telling me not to worry… I’m not I just hate the wonder!

3 comments:

  1. Hoping your progesterone levels stay up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me the wait between beta and ultrasound was so much worse than the waiting during any other part of the cycle. I don't know how to keep from wondering either. I hope the next few days pass by quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you see your little one with a nice strong heartbeat on Friday! Time will drag so much until then, but hopefully your U/S will give you relief! xoxo

    ReplyDelete