Monday, October 15, 2012

Ever so carefully, ever so thoughtfuly....

I thinking good thoughts but with caution....but Positive thinking.....

my Number this morning was 360+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doubling time of 1.2 days and it has stayed that same rate from last week.....

I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around it but I started feeling a bit more tired, A bit more like I have to pee a lot, a bit more hungry... But no sickness, no nothing - yet, i would be fine if I had it!!!
But here is what I am thinking and it’s what you have all been telling me all along but I was so unwilling to believe it, I’m 16 DPO today 360 is a great number for that time period….. My numbers at 12 DPO last year was 190 something….. But every pregnancy is different…. Keep telling myself that….
It’s different because:
I thought we were really completely out, like didn’t make coffee until 3 days BEFORE I O-ed  and was so mad at Hubs I didn’t want to on the O day….
I have no sickness – yet
I’m taking progesterone and baby aspirin…. just started on the day I found out I was prego.
I’m not telling everyone this time, just you guys, my mom, bestie and 1 other…. That’s it, I want to share the good news with family later….
That’s all I can think about right now, my mind is whirling….. I’m freaking Pregnant!

5 comments:

  1. Those are really great numbers! Looks like this little one is sticking around :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason I thought you were doing a non-medicated cycle. Great numbers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, great number! I was 395 at 18 dpo and now, I'm about to hit 30 weeks of pregnancy in a few days. My cycle was also a bit of a disaster too, as I was traveling, never got a fully positive OPK, etc. Hoping this is it for you! These cycles where everything doesn't go perfectly beforehand are just the universe's way of testing your faith. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome numbers! So happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete