Thursday, October 11, 2012

*****UPDATED*****I just don't know anymore

Beta today at CD 30 or 29......... 30.7 Progesterone?
Beta Tuesday CD 28 or 27 .......... 7.9 progesterone 21.9

Doubling time of 22.86, Does that seem really fast...


I went to class last night, Micro Biology, the teacher passed back our exams, I got a 90 (A). So that was good, as we (the girls in my class) sat there and talked about our really good grades - I spilled the beans about the test and the numbers. They all looked at me shocked and happy but said not to let those numbers bother me yet, wait for the 2nd set, they also all mostly mom or work at Dr's offices, hospitals, etc, told me that they have seen low numbers turn into a normal pregnancy. Okay I say - what about my symptoms going away like that, they all told me that they come and go and I tend to get symptoms in waves, they were all there for the last 2 failures... But I'm not tired... They could explain that one away but they were so fouced on it's really early....

So I peed on a stick this am again....

I just don't know...


7 comments:

  1. Its getting darker. How many days post ovulation are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My test was almost identical to yours and when I went in for bloodtest my levels were at 60. I know that these test aren't quantitative but it is getting darker which means your levels should be rising. Aren't you only about 11 days post ovulation?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, do you mean CD29/30? Because it definitely looks like the line is getting darker to me. I bet in a few days it'll be a lot darker! Mine at 11 dpo was very faint too, then gradually darkened up. Good luck! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also your numbers are doubling very nicely! You're pregnant! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete