Of Course I will need to call the Dr on Monday for a follow up Blood Quant but there it was this morning as plan as day 2 little lines... I'm so happy I'm up at 5:30 in the am, couldn't sleep! Today is my Cousin's wedding and I'm excited to celebrate I'm one of the speech givers... Only problem.... I'm going to be surrounded by my family, they can smell a pregnancy like Blood Hounds.... Praying my one "glass of wine" will seem like many....My mom will be there and I will just make her drink it!!
I sort of figured it out last night... I was loopy I knew maybe I need to run to the drug store for the am, but when I peed on the stick I just figured it would be to early and to my pleasant surprise it wasn't! It's sort of faint (plus I took the photo after it had set an hour...) but it's there, no mistaking that!
Let you all know how my Monday goes later... I'm on cloud 9....Finally after a year and a half... I pray that this is going to be good, which it will be!!!
Off to celebrate wedding Bliss! Wish me luck on hiding my secret!

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!! This is sooo exciting!!!!!! I am so so so happy for you. Here's to our time, Portland to Portland!!!! Keep me posted, please.
ReplyDeleteFOLIC ACID!!!
ReplyDeleteAlso, find some non-alco wine and take a flask or 2 of it. Just go to the bathroom and refill your glass. And have hubby do the same (so people see him bringing you wine)!!