Not over the moon yet just releaved.... and thankful... I have a great hubby he held my hand the entire time...
It's not in my tube and it's safe and sound in my uterus but there was nothing to see really, no yolk sac, no fetal pole or a heart beat because it's to early...but they saw decidual reaction-There is lots on the internet about this, looks normal, I'm feeling better about the apt. the nurse who did my US was very nice, Hubby liked that she was our age rather than a older less understanding person, she got a brief history on the sheets I filled out- which took FOREVER- then I told her the stuff her form didn't ask about, she said “wow you've been through a lot....you poor thing..” At least she was understanding. She said that the decidual reaction shows the start of the growth and it's the first thing that they can see at 4.5ish weeks. She this is normal, but she seemed not too excited... like she knew it doesn't look good... Hubby said I'm worrying too much... That she was fine and I was over reading her. She was a little dry but nice, she just seemed like the type to tell me the truth, not sugar coating it which I like. So when she wasn't excited I guess that's fine... I'm just worried in 2 weeks we find out that nothing is beating in us again....
It’s hard they are going on LMP which doesn’t give them a good idea… My friend thinks I am early too… She didn’t see anything and she was measuring 5ish weeks with her beautiful baby boy and they didn’t even worry. So She said wait until next week – they will see something then… So here is my math, which my best friend pointed out that there math is off….
14-15th August Last missed period
30th of August, I Ovulated- OPK on the 29th
10th September I got a positive prego test
12th September Called the Doc did blood work- HCG was 192 Progesterone 47
14th September Blood work was 662 and progesterone was 41.89
20th September Ultrasound- shows decidual reaction and egg on right side of uterus.
Less than 20 days of fetal anything…
So that puts the Fetal age at about 2.5 weeks… or less and me at 4.5 weeks-ish… right?
So the next US will put my fetal age at 4 week which she said we SHOULD see a heartbeat and fetal pole, yolk sac, etc…
But I have an apt. with the nurse for Friday of this week to go over all the finding and chat about questions, the do's and don’ts, etc... This apt was set up before the US.
PS One of my friends wrote me an email on FB, all she said was “I had a dream you are pregnant!”- She’s always been a little more “in touch” then others but that’s why I love her, she’s very in tune….the email made me I shiver (in a good way)… really… that’s sort of amazing-I felt like wow this is our time.. I told hubby, he said that’s pretty crazy cool, and there is NO way she could know!… I can’t wait to tell her in 8 weeks, hey you were right! I wrote her back and said “wow that is great, thanks for the good vibes, that is amazing and cool! love you so much and we should hang out soon!!” Didn’t tell her yes, didn’t tell her no but let her know that I loved it.
Wish me luck on keeping myself out of Dr. Google's office for the next 10 days...
I found this on Americanpregnancy.org
ReplyDeleteit's Helping me clam myself... I'm just worried that I won't have a little egg in there.... I'm picturing it....
These words are helping me:
Week 5 Gestational Age (Fetal age 3 weeks)
Development
The gestational sac is often the first thing that most transvaginal ultrasounds can pick up at about 5 weeks. This is seen before a recognizable embryo can be seen. Within this week, at about week 5 ½ to the beginning of the 6th week, a yolk sac can be seen inside the gestational sac. The yolk sac will be the earliest source of nutrients for the developing fetus.
Come on.... Be there.... I want you so badly little person... love you so much already....
Oh and couldn't wait for friday I called the nurse today and she said she would call the Dr.... She's worried too.... She's wants to put me at ease, so she's going to call me today to let me know either way what a plan is, beside me waiting until next week...
ReplyDelete