Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Looking good....?

So my neighbor was a fertility Nurse, she now works in a hospital. I know, I move in next to the fertility Nurse! Go Figure!!! I didn't "tell" her anything just said, "can I tell you a number?" She looked at me strangely and then figured it out- smiled and said "yes you can!". Over the course of my "pregnancies" she is has been very helpful, telling me what test I should take, which Dr to go to etc... This time I told her 192.3 and she said, "how many days past O" - I replied 13... Her Eyes lit up! She said "wow those are NICE numbers...!" and then she went on to remark "even without the progesterone, we  know that progesterone wasn't your issue last time... you should have fine numbers there too... Good Luck and let me know if you want to talk numbers again... I love Math?! haha" She's funny, she knows that we don't and won't tell anyone, but I need to talk to someone and she's actually qualified!

Then she said something that I had noticed but didn't think it was important... She said "wow and your color is really good this time. You don't look Gray like you did with the last 3- you look glowy pink-normal... " "looking good!" she said with a grin! She went on to tell me that she never wanted to say I looked gray while I was dealing with all that last year but I never looked healthy, She just kept trying to fatten me up thinking it was just the morning sickness causing it... clearly it was more then that, I looked Sickly....

Granted I have "morning" sickness now but no where as bad... yet.... I get more afternoon sickness... right around 2 or 3 I start feeling it and need to eat. Once I eat, I am fine. At the wedding this weekend it was hard being in the wedding and trying to snack, by the time I got back from photos, the cocktail hour food was gone and there was nothing to take the edge off until dinner 2 hours later!, my hubby had to go forage for me!

One thing I really tried to do this time was visualize that little egg resting on my uterine wall and snuggling into that lining.... Hey at this point it can't hurt!

Test tomorrow for just blood work, we need over 400+.... Again the waiting game! I should hear my progesterone level today, but I'm not worried, it's going to be fine, Positive thinking, right!?

No comments:

Post a Comment