Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Numbers are Climbing!!!

I got a great call today my Numbers of HCG went from 192.3 with progesterone of 47.62! TO........ DRUM ROLL PLEASE..... HCG at 664.8 and Progesterone 41.89!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have a ultrasound schedule at Internal Fetal Medicine on Tuesday at 4pm.... So we can make sure it's not in my tube, the numbers are good tho, Dr is pretty sure it not but with my History we can never be too careful... Best news I've never had number this high this early with either HCG or Progesterone!

The I have a meeting with the nurse after my Ultrasound on Friday the 23rd.... I know that I want to hear other good news from Steph that day too.... I know this is out time lady! Portland to Portland we can do this....

Signing off I'm trying to get myself excited... but I am away hesitant because of my past but this time my reservation is that HOLY CRAP I'M GOING TO BE A MOM.... my WISH...Just May be Coming true after EXACTLY 2 years since I decided to go office BC was today 9-14-09.... And I find out that I am doing good.... How odd is that!?

So here's another Pee Stick.... nice and Dark, sorry, it's not the fancy ones, just the Dollar Tree brand

4 comments:

  1. WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

    Those numbers are GREAT! (I don't actually know what the progesterone level means, having never had a progesterone test, but I know as well as I know my name that THOSE HCG LEVELS KICK ASS!!!!).

    Can't wait to hear about your appointment on the 23rd. SO SO SO happy for you. Two years?! Wow, you waited so long and you were so patient and good about it.

    Even if this isn't my month, you've inspired / reminded me that my time is coming.

    xoxoxoxo

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hold on - I just realized I misread your hcg levels. I read 464 not 664. Ali W, you might be HAVING TWINS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your time is coming... and be it the 23rd or the 23rd of the next month I am routing for you!! 23 is my lucky number, I'll let you borrow it too, we can both have luck that day, k!?
    I'm still trying to wrap my head around that my weight might be over!? OMG if there are 2 babies in there I think I will lose it... One it plenty and but two is always welcomed ;o)

    Yeah the Dr was slightly shocked that my numbers tripled! And my Progest. was really good. My Neighbor (the Fertility Nurse) said "your going to have a baby sweetie..." and I cried.... this is it?! 2 years after throwing out my first pill- I alway thought of that moment like from the Movie: "she's Having a Baby" with Kevin Baccon... I'm corny...
    I had to tell my Dentist because I forgot that I had booked this apt for today and she was ecstatic, she was there during my last miscarriage... I had to tell her it was okay to pull films... Today I was like we CANNOT DO Films!! She lit up!! Okay It going to be good next week and the follow one will have a STRONG heart beat!! And then 12 weeks later we can see somethings- a baby... Thinking ahead positively!
    XXXOOOO lady... we are getting there!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are sooo happy!! I can see it through your words. It is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete