I'm waiting on my Dr office to call me back with my blood work....... Wishing and waiting ever so patiently! (not!!) But I have waited this long I guess I can wait even longer to find out. I need good numbers and then more good numbers.... and then a good Ultrasound... Okay now I'm getting ahead of myself. I need this.
Steph needs this... I'm rooting for you too (you know who you are!)!! A dear fellow blogger made me feel so good about this positive test this weekend! I am so lucky to have someone to share this with.... It's scary when you are in this stage it could go either way and to know someone is willing to hear me, and let me be heard (read)... I don't want to tell the world or my family yet for fear of losing it again... But Oddly I don't have as much fear this time... Maybe this is me getting use to failure maybe it's because this is real.
I do believe that this is MY (our) time....
Keep you posted!
No comments:
Post a Comment