Why today…
Yesterday I felt great all day, I was supper tired and dizzy most of the day but overall I felt fine in my stomach which I had not for days before…. Hence why they gave me a prescription for Zophran which helps with the nausea but not with Constipation… So last night I decided to tackle dishes, haven’t been able to do this in a week… Well I got through 90% of the dishes… then I found something that looked like Fuzzy Oatmeal…. Even thinking about it now make my gag reflex shutter… Well I puke up a little bit of stomach fluid.. and I sweat, mouth watered, tears pooled in my eyes - the whole bit… Meanwhile the entire time my 8 month old Pug Yoda was sitting next to me worried sick that his mum was feeling good… He was so stinking cute, giving me kisses and putting a paw on my hand…That helped…
But other than my moment of puking because of dirty dishes, I really haven’t felt badly stomach wise… and I was sooooo bad just 2 days ago.. Even today I feel okay, I’m still tired and dizzy…. But I’m fine….
WHY today of all days! Today is the day I find out if we have a heart beat… and this is what I have to worry about…. I’m just scared this is a sign of things not working out…. I had been so confident that this time is different…. Please don’t shake this from me now!
Ali - breathe. Breathe breathe breathe. You are still feeling dizzy and light headed. Morning sickness comes and goes and has a lot to do with your hcg levels. If yours got high enough, then you will move out of the morning sickness zone. Everyone does. Everyone has a moment when they stop feeling quite as sick. Breathe. Allow yourself to relax. You only have a few more hours to go before you see a heartbeat. I'll be thinking of you (woke up thinking about you!).
ReplyDeleteThank you.... I'm trying to Breath.... In.... Out....... your right... just need to get to 4pm. The nurse didn't seem worried about it all when i called- yeah i called... Couldn't help it... I'd be fine if i felt like this the entire time and didn't have such bad sickness just a day and half ago... Breathing..... In.... Out..... 4 more hours, I can do this. I think of you often my dear. Still feeling dizzy and lightheaded. And burping. So something still bothering me.
ReplyDeleteThank you... breathing...
I'll put up a new post once I know something later today...
Okay feeling a little more cruddy.... Sadly makes me feel better but my boobs don't feel as full still.....
ReplyDelete45 minutes!
ReplyDelete